Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Busy Day!



Tuesday started bright and early, I just got Molly and Anna sequestered for the day, when the Roofers arrived, followed shortly by the Sheetrockers and the builders. Needless to say it was busy around here yesterday! The Roofers started on the new section  of the house.The builders worked on attaching the Cedar Siding

while the Sheetrockers worked on the inside hanging the sheetrock.



Much progress was made today! While everyone was working outside, I worked on my Apple Spice Quilt attaching the last two borders. The top is now finished.


And I am on to my next quilt. Even tho these quilt tops need to be quilted I have the need to piece another top. Quilting will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the top. Sure looks easy. Enjoyed today. So good to see you. Passed ready for our tuesdays to be back to normal. Love ya, V